Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun Projects from Sweetwater


I love Sweetwater!  Their fabrics are always so bright and cheerful and they have fabrics for great small projects, as well as fantastic quilts.

This is February's label crew project.  It is a great little bag, perfect for a small gift.  There are also several "Happy Birthday" labels that go with it.
Check out my new lunch bag!  I made this in a couple of hours this afternoon.  I also used my personalized label from February (another Label Crew thing) to put my name on it.

This week I have also done a few other projects.  I made my mug rug for the Burgundy Buttons Java Mug Rug Swap (see button) and finished one of the quilt tops I have been working on (you can see it in the background of these pictures...I'm working on quilting it now).  I'll put up pictures of both later (since one is in a contest and the other is a gift, I need to wait a bit).  I'm looking forward to lots of quilting this week (and a day off on Friday!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment