Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Fabric Day!!!

I absolutely love getting new fabric, whether through the mail or picking something up at my LQS (local quilt shop).  Today I got two boxes from the ever fabulous Leah at Burgundy Buttons.  Here is what was inside:

I've been wanting to buy some of this line, Lovely, ever since I saw it on a coming soon page.  I love all things from Sandy Gervais, but I particularly love this line because of its colors and prints.  I can't wait to break these charm packs open for a new disappearing 9-patch.

I also got this layer cake and yardage.  I have been wanting to make something using Sunkissed for a long time, too.  I love the bright, citrus-y colors and the text prints.  I also love all things Sweetwater.  I ordered this to participate in my first ever quilt-a-long.

Finally, I got this yardage (I bought the layer cake earlier this week at my LQS...I love Frolic but it's hard to find).  I'm going to make this...
Actually, I'm going to make 4 of them.  I won this pattern as a door prize at the Winter Schoolhouse at my LQS.  It's a charm pack pattern, but I absolutely love it, so I decided to go with a layer cake, that way I can make 4 and have some gifts on hand.
Now on to some Saturday sewing.  I'm thinking that I will work on and finish my Mug Rug today.

No comments:

Post a Comment